Monday, October 20, 2008

Today is Oct. 20th. That means that there are only 10 days left until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I'm so excited! Apparently it's in my subconscious too, because I've been dreaming about it. And not good dreams. I guess I've been reading too much medical stuff because my last nightmare was really sad and scary.

So I'm going to Barnes and Noble when I get off work to buy Belly Laughs and A Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. Both are supposed to be fun and really make fun of the strange things that happen during pregnancy. I'm ready for a few laughs and not so much medical stuff! My dreams need to lighten up!

Wows: 10 more days!
Pows: 10 more days :(

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey Jen, it's Sam from choir! The dreams will get even more vivid and crazy as you get closer to your due date, at least mine did. I hope everything is going well for you and your little one!

Wes and Summer said...

1. we're finding out the sex of the baby on the 30th!! How random is that?! lol
2. My dreams have been crazy too... I think I'm going to have to stop watching Heroes because of them.
3. I'm readin Belly Laughs now... it's funny.
4. Bump pictures!