Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I told Scott that Purple can hear us now, and he started talking to my stomach. It was so cute, I loved it!
Also, he thinks we're having a girl, based on my morning sickness. We shall see, 4 weeks and 2 days from now!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
- Scott's sister and her hubby have been home 4 weeks with their baby. He began really sleeping though the night after about 2 weeks. He's starting to eat more foods now. She says he likes carrots, I think!
- We are 14 weeks pregnant this week. We're due March 23rd. We've had one ultrasound so far (actually looking for a hernia!) and that was the coolest thing. Baby was moving, waving his/her hands and feet around, the heartbeat was in the 150s. We got 11 pictures and we've looked at them lots! I was pretty sick weeks 6-13, but that seems to be improving. I haven't gotten sick since last week. For those not pregnant yet, "morning" sickness is a total misnomer; it lasts all day!!
- A friend that I "met" online almost 2 years ago is going through something so heartbreaking. It's not my story to tell, but please pray for this family and the challenging days ahead.
- Hurricane Ike came through about 2 weeks ago. We were told to expect widespread power outages, but we were lucky and didn't have any problems with that. It took us about 1.5 hours to clean up our yard the next day, but nothing major there either.
- Zoe has decided to dig again. She got out of the yard 4 times in 4 days a few weekends ago! 3 of those times, she dug out of our yard, landing herself in someone else's yard! Scott had to coax her back through! So now we've got to tie her up in the back yard. She's on a 30 yard run, so she can cover almost the whole yard, just not the fence lines!!
I know that I had other things I was going to write about, but I don't remember what it was. Scott was home sick yesterday, and today I'm the one laying on the couch. I've had a headache all day. I'm hoping it goes away. Tonight is Grey's Anatomy! Yay!! I'm so excited!