Tuesday, October 28, 2008

funny story

I couldn't find that thing that holds my pants upthis morning (bella band), so I came to work intending to put a rubber band on my pants (through the button hole) to keep them up. Well, my pants have 2 buttons, so that required 2 rubber bands. And the bigger, stretchier ones didn't work, they let my pants gap too much. So I put on 2 little, tight rubber bands. It's worked fine, and I didn't think a thing more about it.

I actually planned lunch away from work today with 2 coworkers. When I got up to go to lunch, I realized that I really need to go to the bathroom first, so I ran down the hall. I got into the stall and looked down to rediscover those rubber bands I'd forgotten about! Not good timing, I really had to go! Fortunately, no one else was in there, because I started dancing around in my haste to get the bands off! I'm going to have to give myself more time next time!! (Or find my bella band!!)

No comments: