Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top o' the mornin to ya!

Charlotte and I are wondering how all our fine readers are doing this morning at 5:16! We're chillin in the recliner in the living room to let Daddy get 1.5 hours of good sleep before he heads back to work today.


We got home Tuesday, March 17th just before lunchtime. My parents are here for the week which has been really nice so far! Mom and Dad made a great dinner last night (pot roast, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy and rolls!), and Scott's parents are coming to meet their granddaughter this afternoon. We were all tired yesterday afternoon and napped for a while. Seeing as C is eating for the4th time since 11:00 last night, I suspect more napping will happen today!


(Typing 1-handed is slow!)


I'm going to go stare at my baby a while now, just wanted to let you know that we are home and doing well! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers these past few months, they really paid off!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I had tears in my eyes looking at the pictures. I can't believe she is here!

Ms. J said...

She is so beeeee-U-tiful! I am so happy all is well and you are home safe and sound, with Baby Charlotte (and a tired Scott!)

How lucky to come on St. Patrick's Day, too ;o)

Michelle Wagoner said...

SHe is so precious. I am so happy your baby is finally here. Have fun napping today. and staring at that beautiful baby of yours.

Ms. J said...

Hey there - you are now ADDED to my Blog Roll, yippee!!!

NOW . . . you owe us some cutesy photos and updates ;o)

(It's okay to be lagging right now, being as you are just a teency-weency bit busy, eh?!)

I'd also love an update on how your nephew is doing, too.