Monday, December 1, 2008

Blogging while I cook!!

(to the tune of "Whistle While You Work")

Welp, we made it back from Thanksgiving in one piece. Traffic was a nightmare (stupid drivers going way to fast and too close to others!), and we were grateful to get home.

Tonight for dinner, we're having Taco Bake. Layers of tortillas, taco meat, cheese, and refried beans all baked in the oven. Between each step, I'll write a little here, so this will probably just be a hodge podge post. I can do that, this is my blog. :) Oh, while it's baking, I'm also going to cook some tator tots, because that's what Charlotte wants.

Here are some thoughts from today:
~What does it mean when your husband, upon seeing you after work and after taking your heavy coat off, says "woah!" because you suddenly look bigger than when you left for work? We always take my weekly picture on Monday, so it was that time tonight when we got home. Yeah, made me feel really good. This was after I told him I was feeling big and uncomfortable today! I guess I was bigger!
~Walmart at 5pm is always bad.
~I picked up our crib mattress today, that was exciting!
~Scott is finishing the baby's room (painting) right now, then we'll move furniture in there soon.
~Work was long and boring today. I don't think it helped that my back is really tired/sore. Lots of riding in the car+being pregnant+not sleeping well=24/7 achy back.
~Sorry this is a boring post.
~I got my first comment from a stranger today about being pregnant, that was fun!
~I wish that family lived closer sometimes. Not that I'd be over there all the time, it would be nice to have that option though.
~I just put my tator tots in, and we're very excited about that!
~I will post pics whenever I get them off my camera. Maybe tonight?
~Did you catch that I told you my baby girl's name earlier in this post?? Middle name: Elizabeth.

That is it for now. I'm going to go wash dishes then sort mail from the 5 days we were gone!

3 comments:

Wes and Summer said...

lol, I thought to myself "did they get a new dog named Charlotte?" "is there someone visiting?" "Has she mentioned Charlotte before, I don't remember a Charlotte." lol
Pregnant stupids are working well on me! :)
P.S. I love that name.

Gen said...

I did, I did. I caught it. I caught it.
Love it!!!!
p.s. i'll update soon!

Wes and Summer said...

oh. my. GOSH!!! 15 weeks. Holy crap. I believe I may have just started flipping out. I didn't even realize that!!