Monday, December 8, 2008

So much to do...

Edit #1: 12/11
Edit #2: 12/25

My list of things to do by Dec. 24th (the day Scott's parents arrive) just keeps growing and growing! Scott is in Minnesota until Thursday, so I have very lofty goals of getting things done before then! I will update this list as things get worked on, so you can be really excited for me! Doesn't that sound like fun?

Set up Christmas tree It's up but not decorated yet, I'm waiting for Scott to be home to do it with me!
Put together tall baby dresser Finished by Scott before he left
Put together long baby dresser Also finished by Scott before he left, but I helped him move it into the baby's room!
Paint baby's room Completed the weekend before Tgiving, then touched up last week
Set up day bed Yay, a two day project, done!
Set up crib
Clean up front room - working on it...
Find room divider?
Straighten up garage
Hang Christmas lights
Write Christmas cards (I'm about halfway done...)
Mail Christmas cards (I've bought the stamps!)
Change out hooks and handles on shutters
Change sheets in front room
Install CO detecter and fire alarm
Order my sister's bday present

Wish me luck!

No comments: