Friday, May 1, 2009

Five Weeks Old

I thought I posted this when I sent the email out, but I guess I didn't! So this is a week late, as she will actually be 7 weeks tomorrow!

Charlotte will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, and week 5 was a lot of fun! The most exciting thing is that Charlotte started smiling yesterday! We've gotten her to do it probably 10 times today, but she shuts it off as soon as the camera comes out. We will catch that allusive smile soon, I hope! Charlotte found herself in the mirror this week and has enjoyed staring at herself in the mirror in her crib! We have started a bedtime routine, in hopes that it will help her figure out when to sleep. At the start of the week, she had her days and nights reversed, but by the end of the week, it's starting to turn around. Thank goodness! I had 3 friends visit this week (2 from out of town) and that was good for me. Charlotte got to be held by someone else, and I got a little break! Another friend in town kept Charlotte at her house a couple of hours on Friday while I ran errands all by myself! It was nice to have that break but I was ready to get back home with her. Here are a few pictures from this week.


1 comment:

Gen said...

i love that onsie with the the C. So cute!