Thursday, November 13, 2008

Name that baby!!

Scott and I are down to 3 names now (from 16 that we started with), who knows when we'll pick one! We really love all three and can't pick yet! What do you think?

Madelyn (Claire)
Charlotte (Elizabeth or Claire)
Sadie (Elizabeth)

I keep getting mixed answers!

In other baby news, we ended up taking down the wall paper in the baby's room. We thought it was going to come off nicely (the parts in the closet did!!) but it decided to shred instead. So we bought this thing that you roll over it that perforates the paper, then we spray a gel over it that (I guess?) disolves the wall paper glue. Anyways, it's a big huge mess, Scott won't let me do it because he is concerned about me not getting enough oxygen, so am I. He's about done though. Our goal is to get it primed and possibly painted by the end of the weekend. I've been taking pictures of the progress, so I need to get them loaded up to the computer!

The weather turned cold and rainy for a few days, and my body seems to be taking it pretty hard. My knees, hips, and back all hurt, as well as the muscles in between. I'm walking pretty stiffly, and I'm having a hard time getting up from sitting or bending over at all. I'm afraid this is what it's going to be like through the winter. Thank goodness we live where there are mild winters!

9 comments:

taylor said...

I love all your names... and you still have plenty of time to decide!

Wallpaper is the worst... I have vowed to never put up wallpaper after I've had to pull so much down. The roller/perforator thing works good, but I just used a good soaking of water using a sponge and it worked really well to peel off after it was wet. I wouldn't worry too much about pulling down wallpaper.. I did it and even painted (2 bedrooms and a bathroom) while I was pregnant. I think as long as you have decent ventilation and it's not super fume-y you're fine, and the paint you get these days is not that bad.

taylor said...

By the way, Madelyn is one of my favorite girl names, and that's my favorite way to spell it. I just hope I get to have a girl someday!

Ms. J said...

My vote . . . Charlotte Elizabeth.

Kim said...

I vote.... all of them!

Jen said...

Cheater, Kim! You can't vote for all of them!!

Wes and Summer said...

Oh I love the name Charlotte!!

Kim said...

I can too! She'll just be a well named baby. Sadie is more unusual- which I like. Charlotte is soooo classy. I have a lot of Madelyn that I have taught. They've all been good students with a sense of humor. So yes, I vote ALL! :-)

taylor said...

You are still too little to be talking about aching and hurting, etc..... Ha! Just wait!!

Miss said...

they are all adorable, but I LOVE Charolette!=)