Monday, February 23, 2009

Nursery Pictures

(I wrote a new post tonight, just below this one!)
View from doorway, a short white bookcase will go under the window on the right.

This is to the left of the door, closet on the right

Continuing around to the right


Continuing to the right


And a little further to the right



And to the right again, back to the front door

My girl dog, in her favorite spot, the middle of the room!


This is the Christmas ornament I wrote about in my last post. Isn't it pretty??

5 comments:

Ms. J said...

The paint color is beautiful! Our Lil Pumpkin's room is also a bright green, and bright blue.

Glad to hear that you are doing okay (my mind was wandering, and I was getting very concerned!)

How're things with your nephew, and his lucky parents?

Jen said...

Today is their 6 month-aversary! As soon as the paperwork is complete, it's all official! His walking is just about to start taking off, we can tell. He came to my shower at the church and entertained us all.

The cutest thing he's doing right now is when a group laughs, he waits til everyone stops laughing, then just cracks up! Makes everyone laugh again!

Wes and Summer said...

I am going to be so jealous and impatient when you have Charlotte and Autumn is still nestled comfortably, going nowhere. lol The nursery is beautiful.

Gen said...

So today is the 4th and I've heard nothing about a baby yet...hopefully soon!

taylor said...

Very cute! A brand new baby coming... it's the most exciting thing in the world!