Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TRAVEL CALL!!!

My SIL and her hubby got their travel call!! She emailed me to ask if we could have Saturday's shower at another date, because they are probably flying to Korea on Thursday! Please keep them in your prayers for:

1. Safe travel, to a country they've never been to, with a language they don't speak
2. A happy meeting with their forever baby for the very first time
3. A relatively easy travel back. Baby I will be on an 11 or 12 hour difference, so his timing will be completely off for a while. That travel day back to the US will be strange and scary for Baby I, K, and T.

Scott and I are so excited for them! This has been a long time coming, and it's finally here!

3 comments:

Wes and Summer said...

aww! I love asian babies! They're so precious!! :)

Ms. J said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog! Amazing how people are connecting with one another, eh?!

Two days ago Lil' Pumpkin had fallen asleep in my arms when I flicked on TLC Channel and "Adoption Stories" was on . . . it feautred a couple from our city (the woman herself was a Korean adoptee) who were adopting their first child ALSO from Korea! Watching them meet their baby, as I held my own little napping Chinese wonder in my arms, had the tears STREAMING down my face :o)

LP is doing well, but still having a rough time letting Daddy into her heart. As for the flight home . . . Benadryl. But we tried it out on LP a couple days in advance to make sure it made her sleepy (some kids get hyperactive on it).

Will keep your expanding family in my prayers!

Gen said...

I feel like you need to update your blog, new news!!