Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Post

I think that this blog has been a long time coming, seeing as how I've been reading lots of others' blogs for over a year! It's about time my comment is linked to somewhere!

About me: I am a 24 year old college grad working as an administrative assistant at my church in East Texas. I mostly love my job, but there are of course days that I just don't want to get out of bed! I am happily married (2 years this Sept.) and we just bought our first house. We moved last week, went out of town for a wedding, and my parents are visiting this weekend. I suspect this summer will be very busy, but I'm excited about the people I will meet, friends I will see, and the things I will do!

2 comments:

Gen said...

I am SO excited for you and this fabulous move that you have made! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

You'll need to post this address on facebook. Yea! I can finally comment back to you!