Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Almost time to go!

Charlotte and I are heading to Dallas on Thursday for Kappa Phi National Council. I am the Council Marshal, which means I'm the go-for person and am supposed to know a little about everything. I've done lots of prep work, and I'm ready to go!

Well. Not really. Nothing is packet yet. But in my head I'm ready to go!

It's going to be hard being away from Scott for a week. My mom is coming to Council to help me with C, but it's going to be different since she doesn't know C's routine or how we normally do thing. I know it's not a big deal if she reads books before bathtime for a week, but we always do it after. I'm still nursing C, so that's going to pose a challenge as I'll be in and out of meetings and activities all week. Mom is bringing a mini fridge, so I'll just have to make sure that there is enough pumped in there while I'm out.

We had C's first pro picture session at JCPenney last Friday. I will be getting a cd with all the pictures, but here's a sneak peek:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I won't be getting the rest of the pics on here til after Council, probably.

I've developed a huge headache during the typing of this. Time to step away from the computer, and head to bed. Good night!

3 comments:

The Allens said...

Awesome picture!

Ms. J said...

Looks so cute!

I need to get my act together and get a professional family portrait of us three . . . but keep putting it off because of cost and because it's so hard to get all THREE of us to smile at the same time, grrr.

Katie K said...

Very Cute! I can see you both in her. She is a perfect blend. Take Care!